387 rooms, including ten categories of bungalows and spacious villas:
- 80 Garden Bungalows: located amidst the natural gardens of the resort, these bungalows offer all the necessities needed for an adventurous island getaway. A comfortable and affordable accommodation option in the Maldives.
- 55 Beach Bungalows: these rustic bungalows on the beach blend in perfectly with the natural greenery on the island’s beach, away from the resorts hustle and bustle. A tranquil space to relax, away from the livelier areas of the resort.
- 33 Beach Villas: these beach villas have all you could need in a stylish and tranquil beach setting, perfect for your vibrant Maldives getaway. The wooden rooms feature a partially open-air bathroom with walk-in shower, double sinks, decorative wrought iron furniture, stocked minibar, stocked wine refrigerator, complimentary once daily restocking of coffee/tea, colour cable TV, high speed broadband Internet connection.
- 40 O Beach Villas: These rooms are located in the O Resort and offer access to all O Resort facilities which are only available for guests of 12 years old and above. The wooden rooms feature a partially open-air bathroom with walk-in shower, double sinks, decorative wrought iron furniture, stocked minibar, stocked wine refrigerator, complimentary once daily restocking of coffee/tea, color cable TV, high speed broadband Internet connection.
- 20 Premium Beach Villas: these high demand beach villas offer a premium location for guests to easily access the main area of the island and also offers excellent beach in front of the villa for guests to enjoy. The wooden rooms feature a partially open-air bathroom with walk-in shower, double sinks, decorative wrought iron furniture, stocked minibar, stocked wine refrigerator, complimentary once daily restocking of coffee/tea, colour cable TV, high speed broadband Internet connection.
- 52 Jacuzzi Beach Villas & 29 O Jacuzzi Beach Villas: these villas allow the best of both worlds, beautiful beaches and romantic escapes. A screened veranda with the beach on your doorstep, the ocean just a few metres away and a private Jacuzzi in the open-aired bathroom.
- 19 Sangu Jacuzzi Beach Villas: these rooms are located in the Sangu Resort and offer access to all Sangu Resort facilities which is only available for guests of 18 years old and above.
- 50 Sangu Water Villas including one Sangu Honeymoon Suite: situated over the shimmering lagoon, these enchanting villas are a haven for romantic retreats with your partner. Each features an enclosed bathroom and a secluded veranda with a private staircase leading into the ocean, perfect for breezy sunbathing and admiring the Maldives crimson sunsets.
- 9 Private Pool Villas including a two-bedroom Private Pool Villa Family Suite: nestled in the tropical gardens and a leisurely stroll to the beach, these exclusive, beach chic villas are spacious and private. Surrounded by high walls, guests can escape to their own piece of paradise with a sparkling 4 x 10 metre pool, large wooden deck, chaise longues and an adventure just beyond the front door. Each features teak furniture, four-poster bed, separate area for wardrobe, wet bar, minibar, stocked wine refrigerator, a large partially open-air bathroom with double sinks, rain shower and Jacuzzi for two.
All accommodation features tropical décor, a king size bed, tile or wood floors, porch with furniture, air-conditioning, overhead ceiling fan, sitting area, minibar refrigerator, Nespresso machine with tea/coffee facilities, IDD telephone, Bluetooth alarm clock (or sound bar for streaming music, depending on room categories), personal safe, bathroom with bath accessories, hair dryer, nightly turndown service and complimentary use of beach towels and chaise lounges at the pool and beach. Electricity is 220VAC, 50HZ with standard UK socket-outlets.
Four main buffet-style restaurants. All four feature the same “all you can eat” buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, served in traditional open-air, sand or wood floor, thatch or wood shingle roof dining rooms with a separate table for each room:
- Bonthi for guests in Garden Bungalows and Beach Bungalows;
- Koamas for guests in Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Beach Villas;
- ‘O’ for ‘O’ Beach Villas guests; and
- Sangu for those in Sangu Villas
Additional à la carte restaurants include Franco’s, an all-day Mediterranean dining venue; The Far East for authentic Asian cuisine, and Beach Shack for stunning seafood and vegetarian dishes (supplements apply)
Eight bars including:
- Akiri Bar: on the beach beside the main reception, sits a bar for the paradise lover who enjoys rum. Enjoy a colourful selection of rums from all over the globe, including fun tiki cocktails.
- Babuna Bar: in between the Bonthi and Koamas restaurants is the all-rounder, this bar offers famous cocktails, shots and the resort’s all-time favourites.
- Raalhu Bar: ideally located on the beach in front of the water sports centre, this relaxed bar offers beers and long drinks.
- Pool Bar: margaritas, daiquiris and bikinis, the perfect poolside cool down, this bar features an impressive selection of frozen cocktails. Situated by Franco’s restaurant on the pool deck.
- Sai Kotari: this picturesque tea house can be found at the end of the arrival jetty. Savour the famous Maldives sunset as you indulge in premium hot beverages and international beer.
- Sangu Bar: perfectly located at Sangu Restaurant, this tranquil bar offers the chic gin cocktail with a twist: to gin or not to gin, that is the question.
- Sangu Wine Cellar: Sangu also offers a wide selection of fine wines with up to 250 labels selected by the resort’s sommelier and showcased in the glass wine cellar.
- ‘O’ Bar: located at the O Restaurant, this spacious bar features 20 international vodkas which can be enjoyed inside or al fresco on the deck.
- Golf Bar: here it’s all about the game, this comfortable bar features international beers, long drinks and wine, relax after a round of island golf in good company and congratulatory drink.
Each bar offers a snack menu as well as a signature bar and drinks concept; an island bar crawl is in order to experience all the resort has to offer.
● Sai Kotari Tea House serves hot drinks paired with delicious pastries
● Golf club with PGA-certified Golf Pro, driving range and pro shop
● Dive centre with hyperbaric chamber
● Boat trips such luxury yacht sailing, island hopping and other excursions
● Duniye Spa combines Asian massage techniques with a natural, holistic approach
● Weekly entertainment programme
All Inclusive Upgrade also available: contact us for more information.
Includes return flights with Swiss International Air Lines from London Heathrow and transfers. Valid for departures 16 Jan – 06 Feb 2021. Also departing from Manchester with Emirates (from £2229 pp, 11 Jan – 08 Feb 2021); Glasgow with Emirates (from £2329 pp, 11 Jan – 08 Feb 2021); Dublin with Swiss International Air lines (from £2329 pp, 13 Jan – 17 Feb 2021)
Terms & Conditions: Price is per person based on two adults sharing. Valid for departures specified. Price includes indirect return flights from airport specified with airline specified, pre-payable taxes, transfers and accommodation (Garden Bungalow). Subject to change and availability. Book by dates apply. Terms and conditions apply. Supplement applies for regional departures. Weekend departure supplements may apply. Holiday deposit terms and conditions apply – full details of the applicable payment will be given to you at the time of booking.
SPORTS, RECREATION AND ENTERTAINMENT
- 3.5 km of beautiful white sandy beach, a magnificent lagoon and a reef with a shipwreck for snorkelling
- 3 freshwater swimming pools overlooking the beach including: main pool with a children’s wading pool, indulgent ‘O’ pool for guests aged 12+ and a relaxing Sangu infinity pool for Sangu guests aged 18+
- fishing excursions including morning, afternoon and deep-sea trips
- Prodivers Scuba Centre featuring guided diving and snorkelling boat trips, a complete 5-star PADI training centre & hyperbaric chamber
- Ocean Watersports Centre offering rental and instruction including parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding, banana riding, catamarans, kayaks, and speed boat excursions
- floodlit tennis and paddle courts
- floodlit golf driving range, putting green, six-hole pitch & putt course
- beach volleyball, badminton, a cricket pitch, bicycles and football ground
- table tennis, snooker, football, darts, table and giant chess, widescreen TV with DVD, lending library with books and magazines in different languages, fitness centre overlooking the ocean
- a weekly evening program of entertainment, including a Maldives culture and history presentation, Boduberu cultural dance show, Prodivers’ video, DJ disco, White Night party, live band night, movies, infamous crab races, night golf and more
- board games are available from all bars including chess, checkers, scrabble and more.
- tropical spa experience for women and men, focused on wholeness, simplicity, purity and quality. The resort boasts two spas, one at the centre of the island and the other at ‘O’ Resort at the northeast end of the island
- guided excursions including snorkelling, a sunset cruise, island hopping, luxury cruising, Dream Island excursion and sports tournaments
- 4 gift shops featuring a complete selection of swimwear, sportswear, batik, Kuredu branded merchandise, books, jewellery, artwork, crafts, sundries, snacks, cigarettes, and more
- internet cafe: free use of a computer to access the internet, web-based email, surf the web or connect via social media
- free Wi-Fi (500 MB per user, per day) in all villas and selected public areas to ensure a great holiday experience
Few places in the world are as romantic as the Maldives. Whether you are celebrating your honeymoon, wedding anniversary or renewal of vows, celebrate with an escape to Kuredu on this romantic island.
Children are welcome in the Garden Bungalows, Beach Bungalows, Beach Villas, Premium Beach Villas, Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Private Pool Villas. Only guests aged 12 years and older may use the ‘O’ Resort swimming pool, dine at the ‘O’ Restaurant and ‘O’ Bar. Only guests aged 18 years and older can be accommodated in the Sangu Water Villas and the Sangu Honeymoon Suite.
MAX’S MERMAIDS & PIRATES KIDS’ CLUB
Explore the island and indulge in a spa treatment or activities while your children play at the kid’s club. Located next to the entertainment centre, this facility offers a play area, toys, games and fun for children aged 3 to 12 years.
PERFECT YOUR GOLF SWING IN PARADISE
Kuredu Golf Club boasts a full size driving range and a large Huxley putting green to perfect your stroke. If you have never associated golf with the Maldives, Kuredu Resort Maldives is proud to introduce you to yet another trendsetting activity in this island nation. The resorts’ golf club allows guests to fit in a golfing fix between leisurely days at the beach and spa visits during their stay.
Established in 2003, Kuredu Golf Club is a unique island golf course located in the Maldives. The course features 6 holes averaging 55 yards and is the perfect place to sharpen up the all-important short game. Guests can hone their skills and attempt a hole-in-one at the signature 3rd hole with an elevated tee box. The course is also floodlit, allowing for an excellent night golf experience which is extremely popular amongst the guests.
- 10 practice bays
- 7 target greens
- Practice bunker
- Private PGA teaching area
- 6 hole academy course
- Huxley Premier Nylon Green surfaces
- 50 m average hole length
- 9 hole putting green
- Huxley Premier Nylon putting surface