A coastal paradise nestled in the north of Quintana Roo, located on the scenic Yucatán Peninsula, which is part of the Mexican Caribbean. Conveniently, it’s just 10.5 miles from the buzz of lively Cancún. Costa Mujeres is a destination for those looking for quiet beach days and tropical outdoor adventures but should also please those who enjoy shopping or nightlife.
- Enjoy surfing, swimming, kayaking, boating, or snorkelling with turtles in the glistening aquamarine waters of the magnificent Costa Mujeres beaches.
- Visit the many spectacular Mayan ruins nearby, including the El Rey Archaeological Zone with its beautiful botanical garden and impressive wild iguana population.
- Shoppers will appreciate the local markets with authentic Mexican souvenirs, as well as state-of-the-art malls selling top global brands.
- From sipping sundowners at a laid-back beach bar to dancing salsa in a high-end nightclub, the area boasts a world-class nightlife with a superb music scene ranging from folk to electronica.
- Isla Mujeres, just off the mainland, is one of the only places in the world where divers can safely observe reef sharks. The island’s immense natural beauty, combined with Garrafon Natural Reef Park, offers daytrippers the perfect mix of relaxation and ecotourism.
- Food aficionados will relish the abundance of Mexican seafood delicacies available, including Tikin Xic, a grilled fish specialty that’s unique to the region.
What is the best season for a vacation in Costa Mujeres?
The tropical climate makes swimming possible all year round, although most holidaymakers visit during winter and spring. From December to April there’s the least amount of rain, the sunniest skies, and balmiest temperatures — ideal weather for the beach, touring ancient ruins, and exploring lush inland jungles.
Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa brings you the following fabulous amenities, including
- 670 Luxury suites, each with a furnished balcony or terrace, a hydromassage bath and stunning views
- 8 a la carte restaurants
- 19 uniquely themed bars: swim-up bar, pool bars, beach bars, lobby bars, sports bar, sky bar, waiting bars, and Es Niu, exclusive bar for Family Selection guests.
- Chic Cabaret & Restaurant
- 4 pools, including one exclusively for Family Selection guests and one for children, direct access to the beach, and a number of sports and water activities available. All our pools offer towel service and are located near restroom facilities.
- Health & Wellbeing facilities – a massive 4832.8 m²/51,020 ft² space distributed over two floors
- Includes water slides, whirlpools, a relaxation area, cold baths and hydromassage baths, an ice cabin, steam rooms, a dry and a moist sauna, a foot bath with stones and a sensation shower
- Fully equipped gymnasium with dressing rooms
- Aesthetic treatments for the whole body, including facials and massages
- Beauty treatments
- Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre
- Families can now enjoy their vacation to the fullest with Family Selection. A hotel within a hotel, with exclusive facilities and VIP treatment for the entire family
- Family Host assistance during the entire stay
- Unpacking and packing service
- Priority reservations in restaurants
- Special turn down service for children
- Enriching activities and a la carte entertainment
- Personalised minibar and children’s welcome kit
- Mini bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Adults have free access to services and facilities of TRS Coral Hotel
** Access to the hydrotherapy areas (hot tubs, pool, sauna and steam baths) in our Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness centers will have a fee per guest, per day for Grand Palladium´s guests. Our TRS Hotels, Family Selection at Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa guests and Palladium Travel Club members have their entrance included in their stay.
-Xbox Gaming Corners
Discover our Xbox Gaming Corners, official areas to play Xbox, fully equipped with Xbox One S consoles and located in special zones throughout all our hotels in Mexico. Enjoy over 25 games, which are constantly updated by Xbox Game Pass, as well as online games available through Xbox Live. Plus, don´t miss a chance to enjoy an Xbox One X in the privacy of your own room*.
*Availability subject to room category.
- Let our dedicated event coordinators help you make your wedding, honeymoon or vow renewal exactly what you always dreamed it would be. We provide personalised wedding packages and a number of event services. Offering a wide variety of venues, such as beachfront gazebos, lush gardens and a chapel, as well as multi-function rooms that can be uniquely decorated for the occasion