4 Nights Half Board in the Fairmont The Palm 5* Hotel Family Holiday
Fairmont The Palm is an idyllic five-star resort situated on Dubai’s most sought-after island community, Palm Jumeirah. A luxury beachfront resort with unrivalled views of the Arabian Gulf and glittering Dubai Marina skyline, the city’s major attractions and airports are all located within easy reach, setting the resort apart as a unique leisure and business destination.
Luxury with an Arabian accent is the hallmark of a stay in any one of the 391 stylish and contemporary guest rooms and suites with tailor-made accommodation options for romantic getaways through to family vacations. Connecting guest rooms are ideal for families and groups of friends with a separate entry and foyer area adding a further element of exclusivity. Make the most of the resort environment from your private al fresco balcony with Dubai Marina, Arabian Gulf or Palm Residences views.
- London Heathrow – from £669pp
- Manchester – from £729pp
- Edinburgh – from £729pp
Popular Things To Do or See in Dubai
- Burj Khalifa – enjoy the views from the top of the tallest building in the world
- Jumeirah Mosque – 3.3 miles to city centre; guided tours for non-Muslims
- Burj Al Arab – enjoy a meal or afternoon tea at this iconic hotel
- The Dubai Mall/Mall of the Emirates – shop till you drop in one of the huge shopping malls which also include restaurants, theatres, cinema, an ice rink, aquarium and ski slope!
- Jumeirah Beach – 10.6 miles to city centre; beautiful white sand beach with water sports and eating places available
- Bastakiya Quarter – stroll round this historic district which also houses the Al Fahidi Fort and the Dubai Museum
- Gold and Spice Souks – take in the sights and smells of a traditional souk
- Wild Wadi Waterpark – fun for all the family at this waterpark themed around Arabian folklore